Saturday, April 24, 2010

This shows about HALF of my roommate's shoe collection.
It is beyond me why anyone needs so many pairs of shoes.
Especially the two pairs of purple heels that look exactly the same.
Maybe I'm just bitter that she has everything in life handed to her, and that Mommy dearest is paying for all of her tuition AND rent next year, so she sees no reason not to blow her entire pay check on clothes.
And she bitches about how she has to go do something she enjoys, and make more in a week doing it that I'll make in a month.
But every now and then, she has an "Oh my god, my major is pointless," moment, and I. Just. Laugh.
So yeah, I'm a little bitter.

It is also beyond me how someone could be as content as her to live in their own mess and filth like she does, but that is another rant entirely.

2 comments:

  1. There are always those people who feel entitled in life...probably because they ARE spoiled rotten. It's never fun. But I've found that my life is much more fulfilling because I've done so much of it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, at least you will make a very positive contribution to society both with your work and your children. This is in contrast to her less useful (to put it nicely) career choice and her offspring that will probably be just as spoiled and rude as herself and her whole family.

    ReplyDelete