Monday, April 5, 2010

More Easter.

Elvis the cat. He's very old and doesn't have much to say.

Mara's parents made us an Easter Egg hunt.

Me, Jen, and Mara.

It was really fun. Even though we are all 20 years old.

They make me feel very short. But, yes, that is ANOTHER new dress. Mara's sister Hope was going through her things to give to Goodwill, and because they are all very nice high-end items, I was forced to try things on and model. Although, it is kind of fun to know you are wearing a $200 dress to dinner at the country club her parents belong to rather than the $14 one you got at Target.
Even though her parents belong to a country club, they are not stuck up or pompus, and we spent all of dinner making fun of people who are. Mara's parents are very nice and very quickly becoming my Milwaukee parents, which is nice. It makes me feel better being here, knowing I can go to them if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment