Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, it's still snowing. Tiny little flakes that seem to blow right at your eyes and down the little opening between your sweatshirt and the dip at the base of your neck. Hats don't do much for it, other than keep the snow off our hair and from dripping down your forehead, but scarfs are dead useful in weather like this.
It's been snowing since yesterday morning, and is supposed to continue until tomorrow morning. It's a very very slow, sneaky sort of build up. But the weather is not as bipolar in Milwaukee as it is in Salt Lake, thanks to our proximity to Lake Michigan. When the weather decides to do something, whether it be snow or rain or clouds, it will be like that for DAYS.

Also, my rainboots have another hole in them somewhere. My left sock is wet, and I am pissed about it. I have snow boots I will wear for the rest of the day, but they are just not as cool looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment