Saturday, February 20, 2010

tired


One of the cool things about the library. Tables with plugs in them! That way, you don't have to worry about stretching your computer cord across the floor for someone to trip on and break.

We were having a sophmore/junior AT student party last night, but no one actually told me where it was. Just when I was going to text Carrie and ask, I got one of those SURPRISE! STOMACHACHE!'s where all you want to do is curl up in a ball in bed. I know I get sick when I don't sleep enough, so I took this as a way of my body telling me to "Sleep woman!" So I went to bed at 11:30pm and didn't have to get up today until 10:00am.

2 comments:

  1. Could you get some more sleep for me today, too? I'm exhausted! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Sleeping is always a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete