Friday, February 5, 2010

I haven't been sleeping well.

I have weird dreams and wake up a couple times a night.

Today I was tired. So very tired.

The type of tired that makes it feel like you might just die if you don't close your eyes for a moment.
So I took a nap. And I was out like a rock for four hours.

I didn't mean to sleep for four hours. It just kind of happened.

I'm sure it will make falling asleep tonight at a reasonable hour impossible. That should make getting up by 6:00am interesting.

Nicole and I are going to Wausau ("wa-saw") to be volunteer medical staff at the Badger State Games. It is like the junior Olympics or something, but just in Wisconsin.

At least I can sleep in the car. Maybe.

So no post tomorrow. I will tell you about my weekend on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment