Friday, December 4, 2009


Wednesday night I had about 15 minutes to kill. I originally was going to go for a walk around the east half of campus, because I'm never over there anymore, but it was cold, so I just went to work early.

Yesterday at about 11am it decided to be winter. I went from being able to wear a sweatshirt outside to having to wear a sweatshirt, my pea coat, a scarf, and gloves to go outside in one day. It's 21*, which is warmer than home right now, but the bloody windchill makes it feel like 5*.
Not cool.

The annual Athletic Training Ugly Sweater Christmas party is tonight. I wasn't able to go last year for some reason, and I have to work this year, so I'm going to be an hour late. Hopefully there is still pizza left when I get there!!
But really, I love the AT family. Cause there's only 50 of us or so in the entire major, so we are pretty close.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my work is doing an ugly Christmas sweater party....and I need to find one. Perhaps I shall hit up the local DI?

    ReplyDelete