Monday, December 14, 2009

5 days


It's an awfully dreary day here in Milwaukee. But it is also the start of finals week, so it seems appropriate. It's amazing how many more people are in the library this week compared to last. Even up on the fourth floor all the little cubbies are full of panicked students. I myself have found a nice little place between two almost empty shelves, which is kind of strange, as I'm sitting on the floor with my laptop on a stool, BUT I HAVE A PLUG AND I'M NOT GIVING IT UP. That's the important part. You might be able to find somewhere to sit, but if there's not a plug it's kind of pointless.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I go though headphones like they are candy. I've had my ipod for three years and I've been through about 5 sets of earbuds. The ones Drew got me for my birthday in June are already shot. If you don't keep the wire at the plug-in part at the right angle, the music gets all crackly and you can't hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment