Saturday, December 5, 2009

homeless


The library is all ready for Christmas. It makes me happy.

Originally, Campus Housing said that they would contact the people on the waiting list by Thanksgiving. Once that came and past, they said those on the waiting list would know by the start of Christmas break. Today, they told my roommate's parents they don't deal with the waiting list until AFTER we all get back in end of January.
As nice as it would be to live right behind the student union I've given up all hope that I'll get an apartment on campus. So I'm officially looking for a nice studio apartment for myself for next year, and it just so happens I am going on a tour this Monday. It's right next to the Dental School (thus, within campus safety patrol limits) $425/month, which includes internet and all utilities except electric, and this complex happens to be cool enough to offer 9 month leases to students.

I earned a whole $0.19 in interest on my checking account in the month of November! I'll surely be able to pay for school now!
Good think my savings account makes nearly 16x the interest my checking does. Thanks Utah Power and Light!

Ummmmm.... They are playing The Time Traveler's Wife today at the Varsity Theater. I think I'll head over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment