Wednesday, December 2, 2009

mumbles


Last year I lived in a dorm called Cobeen. There was a dining hall on the first floor, so I ate there everyday. This year I live on the other side of campus, and since my dorm does not have a dining hall I usually eat at McCormick, but only things I can make myself (sandwiches, salad, cereal). I make it to Cobeen for food maybe once a week, which is sad, because they have the best food on campus. Not only that, the pizza there has the BEST cheese to sauce ratio in this city (besides Pizza Shuttle, but that is hard to get and expensive).
The cheese to sauce ratio can make or break a piece of pizza you know.

I'm pretty freaking stoked for next year when I HAVE MY OWN KITCHEN!!!

I could really go for a leg/calf/foot massage right about now. That would be AWESOME.

What do you do when you want to tell someone something, that you think would really help them out, but it's not the nicest thing to say and you're not sure if it's even your place to say it?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's a hard one. Depends on what it is you want to say I guess.

    Truly hoping it has nothing to do with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they know you well enough to know that you are an honest, straightforward person who has the best of intentions, then go for it. If they don't know you that well, either show them that part of your character (especially since you think your input will help) or leave well enough alone. I guess it depends on how much you are willing to risk your relationship with them.

    ReplyDelete