Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sleepy time yet?


It's getting to be a cold and blustry around here, and beyond that it's been "raining" for the past couple of days. It's just enough that it's too cold to run in shorts and a Tshirt, but wearing my Underarmor Cold Gear would be much too warm for a 4 mile run. So I've confined myself to the gym in hopes I can literally elliptical and bike my ass off.
I miss running though. I know last summer I said I was done with these shinanigans after the Provo Half Marathon, but I'm back into the mindset that I would like to run it again. Not only run it again, but beat my time of 2:16:01 and try to get it down under 2:10:00. I'd only have to run each mile 35 seconds faster, which shouldn't be too hard if I actually train right this time and take care of my shins, ankles, and plantar fascia. Here's to hoping I don't have to be back to Marquette before August 7th.

Another guilty pleasure of mine is Rice Crispy Treats. Actually, it's more of an irresistable vice. But they have to be homemade, none of that packaged crap for me.

I should have done more homework over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment