Saturday, October 17, 2009

long day

Hmm, the pictures are going from bad to worse. Well, this is SUPPOSED to be a men's soccer game, which is how I spent approximately 20 minutes of my evening. The student organization
that had the most people go to the soccer games by the end of the season is going to win some monies from Student Government. The Athletic Training Student Association is pretty much kicking ass, since we automatically have four AT students at every game, and then we tend to show up in a pack anyway to scream "GO so-and-so!! YOU TAPE THOSE ANKLES!! YOU FILL THAT WATER LIKE A PRO!!!" instead of rooting for the players. This is cool though, cause extra money means we can order a wider variety of MUAT sweatshirts and this REALLY nice 3/4 length hooded jackets that look extremely warm.

I very much feel I need to be home right now, and I am not. This breaks my heart even more than why I feel I should be home.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is wrong with being 19 years old and awkward, *I* just don't want to feel that way seeing as how I'm 28 years old. That's all :)

    ReplyDelete