Monday, May 2, 2011

Post 425


Things are very slowly being reorganized in preparation for moving out of my studio and into the apartment with Nichole, Lindsey, and Marie. I think at some point this week the above shelf and the tri-fold room divider I have will be hauled over there, and I will probably send a large box home with David after Taco Tuesday tomorrow. I'm sure I would have no trouble parting with my tiny excuse of a bookshelf soon. I'm done needed everything on it.
I keep looking around for more things to put away, but keep running into: Nope - still need that for another few days.
I think about putting my posters back into their shipping tube, but then don't, because what's the point? Having bare walls will not make the next 11 days go by any faster, it will only make it so my walls are bare and sad looking.
I would love to pack up my large fan. However, I know the instant I do the weather will take a wild shift and it will be 80* for the remainder of the time I am here. Which isn't really something I would complain about right now, as it is only 41*F, but then I would have to unpack the fan and the moment I did that it would be cold again.


On an unrelated note, I really like the movie Underworld:Rise of the Lycans. It's a perfect portrayal of vampires as I always imagined them, classy and noble. It's what you would expect to think of when you hear the word vampire, or at least would have thought of before the specification of "NOT a Twilight vampire" was necessary. I love it for the love story between Lucian and Sonja; I think mostly for how EXPERTLY DONE Micheal Sheen's portrayal of Lucian's passion for her is. Especially the scene where they open the ceiling and kill her, which sounds odd, but it's the best portrayal of... pure anguish I've ever seen.
It reminds me of Anthony. Not in a bad way though.

I'm not even worried about finals this year. I am just DONE WITH SCHOOL AND I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT MEOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment