Sunday, May 1, 2011

May picture

I want one. I want, want, want, wantwantwantwantwant one.

I'm very slowly starting to repackage my room to make moving day (Friday, May 13th) as easy as possible. Hopefully, most of my things will just go across the street to the new apartment, so I don't have to worry about moving again when I get back to school in August.
My futon is the one thing that is causing problems though. Looking at it, I KNOW it will fit in Danielle's room (the girl I am replacing in the apartment) but whether or not Danielle will let me put it in there for the two and a half weeks until their old lease is up and she moves out is the question. She said I could, as long as it "Isn't an inconvenience," to her - what her definition of inconvenience is, I don't know. But I know it would fit.
Other than that, most all of my things have already found a cozy home for the just under three months (so short?) that I will be home in Salt Lake. My kitchen table/desk is likely going to become an end table in their living room after Danielle takes her end tables with her. Marie, who has a larger bedroom, has said I can put my dresser (which will be full of my winter clothes. Hurray no more garbage bags!) in her room. My wire-rake pantry thing is obviously going in the kitchen. My nightstand will probably be used as another end table in the living room. My bookshelf is tiny and can go where ever.
And that's it. I'm so glad I don't have a lot of stuff. It's going to make moving so much easier.

If worst comes to worst and Danielle changes her mind, Nichole's father has a pick-up truck that she can borrow and we take my futon to David's house and put it in his extra bedroom.

I've got my running program figured out for the next two months. By the end of June, I will be running cycling through walking for one minute and running for ten for 3 cycles, or 33 minutes total. If I can do that with no pain, I get to cut out the walking completely, and get to start building up from 15 minutes of running beginning in July.

I can't believe that there is only a week of classes left. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?
In 12 days I'm going to be a Grad Student! Which is a wonderful and terrifying idea, because it puts me one step closer to the real world.

I'll be home in 13 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment