Friday, May 6, 2011

I don't have anything to show for myself today.
Well, no pictures anyway.
Today was my last day at Homestead High School until August so Molly and I went over her eval of me that will be turned into the program director. On a scale of 1-5 I she ranked me as either a 3 (where I should be given my amount of school) or a 4 (above average) on every skill I was to be evaluated on. So far, I am her only student intern to not receive a 2. Which is kind of an ego boost, I must admit.

This weekend is proving harder than I thought it would.

In other news, I'm keeping my opinions to myself.

I'm getting sick.
Again.
For the second time in three weeks.
WTF body?!
I'm pretty sure Nichole gave it to me, because she's running her body down just as much as I was the last time I ended up sick, but I'm still upset. I thought my immune system was better than this.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I should stick my nose into this or not but...I'm gonna anyway. Are you ok with this past weekend? Because personally, I know it would have driven me crazy if I were you.

    ReplyDelete