Tuesday, May 3, 2011


I know that I live in the ice plant Hoth, otherwise known as the Frozen North, otherwise known as Wisconsin.
(What the FUCK am I doing in WISCONSIN? I mean, really?)
I know that it was my decision to come here. I know that I could have easily gone to Corvallis, Oregon; or Spokane, Washington; or Phoenix, Arizona; or even stayed in Salt Lake City.
But having a windchill of 2*F above freezing on May 3rd is just absurd!

I realized today that while I'm not consciously stressed out, I'm subconsciously in panic mode. I know this because all I want to talk about for days and day and repeat endlessly is my plan for moving. Not because I think whoever is reading this need to know or even cares, but because having it somewhere other than in my head makes me feel better about the whole thing.
The tension headache is also back. I need to recruit one of my classmates to put my neck into traction for about 5 minutes. Or just massage my occipital muscle, one of the two.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you need to feel better about moving? It's all set, right? Is it just the thought of pulling it all off according to The Plan?

    ReplyDelete