Tuesday, August 24, 2010

real food


Last night I made Hambuger Helper. Not only did it taste good, but I am still alive to type this, which means I did not give myself food poisoning either.

My plan is always to stay busy while I'm in Milwaukee. The last week I've been going right when I get up in the morning (around 8am) and not stopping until I get home at night (around 11pm). Working with the soccer boys is very good at keeping me distracted; they are a needy bunch.
If I'm busy, I'm distracted.
If I'm distracted, I'm not thinking about anything but NOW.
If I'm not thinking of anything but NOW, I'm not thinking about anything else.
If I'm not thinking of anything else, I'm not thinking of home.
If I'm not thinking of home, I'm not thinking of Droo.
If I'm not thinking of Droo, I don't process that it's been a week since I have seen him.
If I don't process not seeing him, I don't think about miss him as much.
If I don't think about missing him, it doesn't hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Long distant hug! Yes, keep busy. :) And know we think of you, too.

    ReplyDelete