Wednesday, January 20, 2010

anarchy in the U.K.

Things to do Today:
  • Go to class (check)
  • Go to another class (Check. Kenisiology is the study of how the body moves. I am excited out of my mind. Our professor told us "Go ahead and just call me Chris, or if you're not comfortable with that Dr. Simmons is fine." I must only refer to him as C-Dawg in my head and behind his back.)
  • Buy a big binder (not as big as I wanted, but the huge 4 inch one I would like was $19 - which I thought was a bit outrageous. But check.)
  • Sit for a minute (currently doing)
  • Lunch
  • Class again
  • More class
  • Dinner
  • Work out
  • Let out inner Punk (check)

I call these my hobo gloves, and they are fantastic because I can wear them outside on my way to class to keep my hands warm, but then I can LEAVE THEM ON in class and still have my finger-tips free to write notes or type. They also make me feel like a bit of a bad-ass, especially when I'm wearing them with a T-shirt or have my sleeves pushed up. Letting the inside-punk Michelle out makes me happy, and in a city where there are few things that give me pure joy, I think I should let her out as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment