Thursday, May 6, 2010

We're close


My Exercise Science class. There's only 56 of us in the class, and it is wonderful having that be my largest lecture. All of my teachers know my name, and they will all say "hi" if I see them outside of class. We took this picture yesterday after our last day of Strength and Conditioning because our professor, Dr. Bill Ebben is going to teach at UW-Parkside next year and we are all going to miss him.



The sophomore Athletic Training family. (minus Michael) From the top left: Kayla, Alicia, Me, Carrie, Michelle D, Nichole, Jared, Katie, Lisa, Tim, Ryan, Ben.
We really are a family (we take stairs pictures worthy of Xmas cards!) , and while I'm only really good friends with Nichole, it's nice to have that sort of connection with our small group.


Also, this is my 201st post.

No comments:

Post a Comment