Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving!


I decided to take a walk down to the Public Market today. Even though it looks stormy outside, it wasn't hardly raining. The ground was just wet so now my pants are wet.


My reasoning for going to the Public Market today between classes shall remain a mystery until I get home. But for not much longer because of the type of items I bought.


This is the river, it empties into Lake Michigan. It's always kind of an ugly color, which explains why we don't actually get in the lake.


Getting to the Market and back took about an hour. It's only about 2.25 miles round trip. I realized I enjoy running, because walking places takes so goddamn long.


Also, I will be leaving for the airport in 12.5 hours. Go 5:40am flight out of here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment