Monday, November 23, 2009


Don't get me wrong. I am all for the advancement of science and engineering. If my life could be IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE! at all times, I would happily live that way. I am glad the College of Engineering is getting a new building. I am. Really.
But did the school really have to tear down THREE of it's student apartments to make room for the new building? I believe this has everything to do with why I was unable to get into campus housing for next year and am still on the waiting list. There were so many other places where they could have put a new building without destroying a place I could have lived.
Bad move Marquette. Bad move.

Also, I keep thinking about the Death Cab for Cutie Song that goes "And I can't see, why, you'd want to live, here."

No comments:

Post a Comment