Friday, July 16, 2010

BABY

Good news: My cousin Nathan and his wife Jen just found out they are going to have a (SURPRISE) baby! I really hope my Great-Grandma Dee continues to have the "I'm a gran, I'll live forever," mindset; cause for some reason I always wanted her to live long enough to be a Great-Great-Grandma.

Bad News: They just moved to Las Vegas so Jen could go to grad school at UNLV, so I might not get to meet my new cousin until he/she is at least 3. I hope Jen doesn't have to take too much time off of school, she was so excited to go.

And for my own selfish reasons, I hope they have whatever Matt and Jill don't. Then I will have the flower girl and ring bearer set for my wedding. :P

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. Either way, my baby will be so cute being either! :)

    ReplyDelete